02 June 2008

Absentee Blogger

You may have noticed that I've been scarce in the blogosphere lately. That's because I am. (Also I get the feeling I'm not the only one.) I have not given up on blogging, but my time is increasingly being spent IRL (that's for you, Steve) as opposed to here, in the lovely and paradoxical world of intimate exposure, shocking banality and publicly revealed private melodrama.

I just wanted to take a moment out of my busy schedule to say that I love all of you, I miss you, I will be here when I can and I hope you understand that at present, I mostly cannot.

In other news, Freya "graduated" from preschool last Friday [pictures], I love my new waitressing gig, Steve grilled the best ribs ever last night, and we're heading to the Cape this weekend for a rare non-camping family vacation, where hopefully I will not need to mentally remind myself to breathe regularly.

6 comments:

Jessica @ Little Nesting Doll said...

Yeah, I definitely don't think you're the only one who is absent lately. Its healthy to step back every now and then I think. And life is busy! Have fun on the Cape!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time away...from home AND the computer!

Heather said...

The trip sounds like fun. Have a great time!

www.stepherz.com said...

I'm with you completely, my friend. Enjoy your time.

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I've been absent too!

What cute photos of the little graduate.

Enjoy the Cape!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the cape while I try not to be jealous.