07 January 2010

Christmas Pictures, Etcetera

We had a great trip to the Berkshires and were there for almost two weeks, with +/-20 hours of driving on either side. The girls did as well as could be expected in the car, perhaps a little better, and in any case we made it there and back.

It was so great to see everyone and Matilda and Aurora spent as much time together as possible. It has become clear (at least to me) that a return to the Berkshires must be somewhere in our future. Not sure when, but it has to be incorporated into The Plan. Also the food, my god, Berkshire County has the best food in the world, I'm sure. I don't even need to try other food. For example, I ate this. It was awesome. Columbia may well have things going for it, but great food isn't one of them.

I'm still applying to Ph.D. programs, but we're also gathering information about starting a restaurant, so, we'll see. I'll try to keep you posted, although as the last 16 months has proven, posts may be few and far between. I'll try to get the important stuff up. Eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume polite post. Especially the title attracted me to study the sound story.

Nell said...

WTF?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.