26 June 2010

The strangest thing just happened...

This is not at all what I was planning to write about and in fact I am so distracted now that I'm not even sure what that was, but when I tried to load the Blogger page, I was randomly taken to the Wall Street Journal home page instead.

That's weird, right? I have Blogger bookmarked, and have used the link about a million times without incident, and suddenly I'm reading news articles on WSJ. In fact even now, as I type this, the little URL icon thingy is still the blue Wall Street Journal circle and not the orange B logo of Blogger.

Stephen's theory is that Steve Jobs hates all Mozilla related products and is trying to mess with me 'cause I use Firefox (in support of this theory, nothing weird happens when I go to blogger.com in Safari), but that seems a bit far fetched to me. I might have a better theory if The Wall Street Journal Website was on my regular news rotation, but it isn't. Any thoughts on this, oh wise Interwebs? What do you have against me attempting a simple blog post? Should I be reading more WSJ? What? What do you want from me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sounds like something Rupert Murdoch would do. He programmed Firefox to send people to WSJ.