08 July 2008

Gooooo, Jungle Barbie!

Life's not easy when you're a hot blonde with eight inch legs, I get all stressed out. I mean, a girl's got a right to party, don't she? Sometimes I gotta just take me a day, you know?

That's why me and my jug of bootleg got busy yesterday.

What? It was after noon.


Then my homegirl Gabriella dropped by and we hung for a while.

She's cool, a little uptight, can't stop talking about fucking Troy Bolton, but girl's got a wild side if you know what I mean.

And no, that's not why my makeup's all smeared!

Well, okay, maybe a little...

What? That skirt was really short...


Anyway, then she left and I was all alone. Well yeah, my jug was still there, but you know what I mean.

So I took a dip and then I felt a little better, but when I climbed out of the jug I slid right down the side! Oh my God! Who knew that shit was so slippery, right?

I'm okay, I'm okay.

Just tired is all.


You can find your own way out, right?

I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a second.

____________________________________________
Note: Matilda made all the outfits, and took all the pictures.
The narrative? Yeah, that was me. Hard to resist given such good raw material. Besides, the girls and I, we have a history with the Barbies.

3 comments:

Amie Adams said...

Best use of hostas--EVER.

Misty said...

LOVE it... it so reminded me of the Brittney spears skits on Robot Chicken. I heard "her" voice and everything...

Amy said...

HA! Hilarious!