15 August 2008

Almost There and Then I'll Be Back, Promise

Dear Internets,

I've missed you. And boy, do I have some things to tell you! Things like how some dumb kid crashed into our car last Friday when we were all on our way to a party (everyone's fine), and how tomorrow the girls and I will fly from Hartford, CT, to St. Louis, MO, and then make our way to our new home in Columbia, Missouri. Like how Steve just called me from Missouri, and the fabulous apartment might not be so fabulous after all. Or maybe it is... There will be pictures.

Things like how this summer has been a whirlwind of chaos and adventure. Things like how I finally got one (just one) of my long awaited rejection letters.

Things like how I can't wait to start writing once I get to Missouri and I can't wait to meet other writers and I can't wait for things to start happening that are completely new and different and somehow familiar? I'm hoping.

Also things that might be random. We'll see.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Nell! I miss you. Thanks for checking in and be sure to come back soon and tell us everything!

Be safe!
Amy

Jen said...

I miss you! Come back very soon!