11 May 2007

My HUGE Freakin' Spider Bite

Here's what the back of my leg looks like right now:


It was itchy yesterday, but it's on the back of my leg, right above my knee, so I couldn't really see it. Then Matilda spotted it this morning, and it was BIGGER. and kind of hard. and huge.

So I made Steve look at it and he kind of shrugged and said, "Well, it's probably not necrotic."

Um, excuse me? Necro- as in death? PROBABLY NOT NECROTIC?! You mean my flesh is PROBABLY not going to just DIE? Thanks, honey.

1 comment:

www.stepherz.com said...

Oh My Goodness! That's so scary! I'm guessing you didn't feel it when it happened? My worst fear (next to the other 1,000 worst fears) is one of our babes getting bit by a spider. We have had so many black widows in this house. Egads! I know they only bite when they are scared or whatever. But still! I'm so sorry about your leg and hope it gets better fast!

Also, CONGRATS on graduating! I'm so happy for you. It's so hard to get your degree and be a mommy, wife, etc. Good for you; you should be so proud!