The Top Ten Reasons I LOVE to Clean My Bathroom Floor with Shampoo!
- It's really fun to make swirly patterns in the blue shampoo on the floor, and the best part is that you can do it over and over again, because you have to rinse the washcloth out so many times to get all the shampoo up.
- There is nothing that I love more than putting dinner on hold while I take a shower with my darling daughter and spend ten full minutes rinsing the blue out of her hair.
- Like every mother, there is no greater feeling than knowing that your beloved offspring has accomplished something no one else on earth has ever done. In this case spreading shampoo around and even under (!) a potty while pooping. Amazing.
- I love the way being right down close to the floor while cleaning with shampoo lets me notice all of the things I have been trying for days to ignore, like the hairs that have congregated in the corner by the tub.
- The best part about interrupting my dinner prep to clean the bathroom floor and child that have somehow (?) become covered in shampoo, is that dinner doesn't happen until forty-five minutes later than planned, allowing time for everyone to get that much more tired and cranky.
- It's really the best to clean your floor with shampoo + conditioner 2-in-1 to get that extra special slip, I mean shine.
- While cleaning the floor I also love to clean the walls that have been prepped with shampoo, especially the when the shampoo has dripped down between the hideous, ancient wallpaper and the little plastic strip that serves as a baseboard in the bathroom.
- It was a true pleasure, noticing for the first time that there is a little plastic strip that serves as the baseboard in the bathroom, buffering the tile floor from the horror that is the bathroom wallpaper.
- I love cleaning my bathroom floor with shampoo, because it reminds me that I can never, never let my guard down and that if I hear two or more consecutive seconds of silence I should check immediately instead of reading just one more blog.
- Bonus: The blue of the shampoo matches the blue of the tiles close enough to make an excellent death trap, in case any of our enemies stop by to use the bathroom!
Note: That blue sheen on her head? Shampoo.